Compensation: $46,720.00 - $74,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Producers Dairy Foods Inc., a leading supplier and distributor of high-quality award-winning dairy products, is looking for a loader to join our winning team. This position is responsible for loading delivery trucks in a timely and efficient manner while ensuring quality measures are met. The Loader will be responsible for demonstrating the Producers Dairy Mission Statement and utilizing a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset in supporting team capability and unity.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Safely unloading and counting dairy products
- Loading products onto delivery trucks
- Assisting transport drivers with unloading and staging product on dock
- Maintaining dock and parking areas
- Preparing and organizing empty crates for return to production facility
- Keeping accurate count of on-hand inventories and charging product to designated routes
- General housekeeping duties as needed
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset, and engaging in Producers Dairy Mission Statement to identify, value, prioritize, resource and sustain improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write and count accurately
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Must meet physical requirements of position, including ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
- Class B license to move vehicles around facility preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of general work experience, preferably in a warehouse
Producers offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers participates in E-Verify.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.