Warehouse Forklift Technician - WCMC
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a warehouse forklift driver, you may be responsible for a variety of tasks, up to and including:
Responsible for delivering and removing pallets from staging or loading areas within the Warehouse.
Receiving orders required to load product on a truck for customer or distribution center shipment.
Moving material to a staging area for further palletization or customization.
Manually picking individual cases or layers of finished product.
Maintaining accurate Finished Product Inventory in a Warehouse.
Ensuring that material has been shipped to a customer and then returned to P&G. Act as a System Owner or Equipment Owner for the area in which you operate.
Operate and maintains the equipment in your area.
Candidates may be offered from a variety of different available roles, including Pallet jack operator, sit down fork lift operator, standing reach truck operator, and battery changer.
* Are 18 years of age or older
* Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
* Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
* Willing to work evening and/or weekend shifts
Prior experience preferred but not required (training provided in-house)
* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status,
citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
* Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor
candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a
discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of
recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
* Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
* Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.