Senior Manager, End User Enterprise Tools
Employment Type: Full-Time
This role is eligible for our hybrid work model: 2 days in-office & 3 days remote.
Our Technology team is the backbone of our company: constantly creating, testing, learning and iterating to better meet the needs of our customers. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ideas-led environment, you're in the right place.
Why this job's a big deal:
Priceline's Corporate Technology department is looking for a creative and dedicated leader who will fit with our fast-paced, exhilarating, and collaborative culture. The chosen candidate must be a proven driver of Agile methodology, motivated with passion and knowledge, and manage projects from inception to conclusion. At Priceline, success is created by our teams, so being a team-oriented, goal-focused leader is a must. The candidate can work independently on all high-level systems analysis and technical phases of the process flow. The position interacts with senior management, other technical personnel, clients, and vendors. This leadership role will be responsible for setting direction and control of Priceline's productivity tools initiatives, which includes performing administrative activities, providing guidance, specifically on Atlassian Suite of products supporting The Agile/Scrum techniques used by Priceline teams. In addition, The Senior Manager will be responsible for defining and assisting in resolving productivity requirements through Atlassian, Snap Logic, Oomnitza A, Slack, Gsuite Tools, Zoom, and other productivity tools that enhance the organization.
In this role you will get to:
* Leadership role includes
* Provide end-to-end life cycle management of projects from ideation through the implementation phase utilizing Agile.
* Facilitate, manage and report status on all phases of the project lifecycle and lead the stakeholder team(s) through each step, including Requirements, Design, Development, Testing of Projects.
* Work with cross-channel business units to secure the necessary strategic alignment and delivery of the best customer experience.
* Work with cross-functional IT application teams to assess impacts, ensure engagement and timely delivery of Project Initiatives.
* Facilitate and manage all impacting stakeholder teams (such as Legal, Finance, Technology, organizations, external vendors, etc.) to deliver a quality product.
* Build, Manage and Control Project Delivery Plan and report critical milestone updates to leadership.
* Lead multiple teams through any roadblocks and ensure progress in working with leadership for resolutions.
* Productivity Tools administration, you will oversee
* Managing a team of engineers to provide productive and forward-thinking solutions to improve Priceline offering to its employees.
* Create and deliver budgetary numbers and guidance for product usage and growth.
* Configuration and administrative support of Atlassian products & plugins.
* Manage JIRA instances on a day to day basis, setting up & supporting user access privileges, project roles, workflows, security & plugins.
* Perform periodic maintenance and daily audits to identify and resolve performance blockers.
* Develop metrics, dashboards, and advanced reports in current tools set to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
* Direct, Manage a JIRA/Confluence/Portfolio plugin framework for managing and reporting.
* Gather requirements for business processes, determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA setup and workflows and identify where functionality meets user requests.
* Create comprehensive JIRA workflows, including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes, etc.
* Build customized solutions to extend the functionality of Atlassian JIRA using third-party add-ons, including Script Runner, JIRA Automation, Structure.
Who you are:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and five years experience with systems analysis/application development
* Proficiency with personal computers Windows/Apple platform as well as pertinent project management, application
* Google Suite of Applications
* Someone who can AND looks forward to getting their hands dirty and getting into configurations, adding users, changing workflows, etc
* Able to assist (similar to a scrum master perspective) with relationship management amongst teams.
* Capable of working on multiple projects of a complex nature
* Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience presenting to the target audience
* Agile, SAFe, Scrum, or Kanban certification(s) desirable
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong lateral thinking skills
* Experience coordinating between Applications and business units
* Experience recommending and implementing systems solution
* Illustrated history of living the values necessary to Priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust.
* The Right Results, the Right Way is not just a motto at Priceline; it's a way of life. Unquestionable integrity and ethics is essential.