Employment Type: Full-Time
Planned Companies CA is looking to hire a Janitorial/Limpieza.
We are looking to hire an attentive Cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The Cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces. To be successful as a Cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period.
Schedule to Start September 1st:
- Monday to Friday
- 8.00 am - 1.30 pm.
- $18/ hr.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the Site Lead to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
- Empty trash receptacles.
- Replace bulbs and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Fill all paper and soap dispensers.
- Assisting building management with all projects and all other job duties as requested.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Experience buffing floors.
- Experience shampooing carpets.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.