Lab Ops Technician I
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Conducts cell culture maintenance. Managing samples submitted to QC laboratory. Participates in validation and commercial/developmental manufacturing activities as required.
* Gather data to assist in conducting lab investigations regarding out of specifications (OOS) results and deviations related to QC Analytical procedures.
* Maintains lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
* Ensures logbook entries are accurate and complete following Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
* Participates in day to day activities in QC laboratory setting.
* Other job duties as needed.
* Bachelors degree Chemistry/ Biology or equivalent preferred with 1+ years of QC experience in the Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical Industry or Associate degree in chemistry/biology with 3+ years of experience.
* The ideal candidate has experience in various analytical techniques: cell culture, sample management
* Experience in applying cGMP in QC lab in conformance to U.S., EU, and ROW standards.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment.
* Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload and work schedule based upon changing priorities. Requires working weekend when needed.