Technical Recruiter, Platform
Employment Type: Full-Time
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you'll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You'll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. We're looking for a Technical Recruiter to grow and scale our Machine Learning teams at Pinterest. Machine Learning is core to our product and will continue to be a top priority for Pinterest. You'll be responsible for full-cycle recruiting and playing a key role increasing representation across ML teams.
What you'll do:
* Full-cycle recruiting for ML roles across our engineering organization. Generate pipelines and calibrate regularly with hiring teams, while partnering closely with sourcers
* Provide an exceptional and inclusive candidate experience to all candidates
* Proactively improve our recruiting processes and identify opportunities that need refinement
* Develop creative strategies to identify, attract, and hire candidates from underrepresented backgrounds. Partner closely with hiring teams to build strategies that will build representation among ML teams
What we're looking for:
* Full-cycle technical recruiting experiences. ML domain experience is a plus, but not required
* Proven track record of engaging passive candidates, building diverse pipelines, and providing inclusive candidate experiences
* A data-driven mindset and approach to solving problems and drawing insights
* Ability to work in a fluid environment while staying flexible, organized, and humble along the way