Employment Type: Full-Time
You'll support the Litigation Discovery Manager in overall litigation team work, including playing an active role in the litigation discovery process and helping to organize case files, reconstruct case timelines, and organize case calendars. You'll also help with responding to discovery requests, which may include talking to company employees and helping collect responsive electronic documents. In addition, you'll help with developing internal team resources, like organizing team spreadsheets, updating team wikis, sending legal holds, organizing team documents, etc.
What you'll do:
* Support the Litigation Discovery Manager in overall team litigation operations work
* Support the litigation discovery process in helping to organize case files, reconstruct case timelines, and organize case calendars
* Help with developing internal team resources, like organizing team spreadsheets, legal hold records, etc.
* Help with responding to discovery requests
* Provide case support as needed
What we're looking for:
* Hard working, detail-oriented team player with a great attitude and enthusiasm for learning about litigation
* Familiarity with technology and special consideration given to people who are comfortable with using presentation tools (like creating Google slides) and creating charts
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
* Basic knowledge of Federal and State Court procedures
This is a contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (ProUnlimited) or by an agency partner, and not an employee of Pinterest. All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, ProUnlimited or the agency partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.