Lead Product Designer, Advertiser Experiences
Employment Type: Full-Time
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you'll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You'll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Pinterest is looking for a Lead Product Designer to join our Advertiser Experiences Design team. In this key strategic role, you will lead design efforts to enable advertisers to be more self-sufficient thorough our tools to be able to create ads that inspire people to create a life they love. You will be an integral part of the company's overall Monetization plans, focusing on the broad advertiser journey and developing the core surfaces they interact with and rely on to accomplish their business goals. You'll partner closely with design systems, engineering, product management, product marketing, data, international, and research teams to bring the core value of Pinterest to advertisers around the world.
What you'll do:
* Provide design leadership across all phases of the Advertiser Experience development process from definition, to design, build and launch.
* Collaborate and establish trusted relationships with leadership and team members across design, engineering, product management, and product marketing.
* Contribute and develop strategies, roadmaps, and execution plans that accomplish the team's goals while balancing the investment of short and long term initiatives.
* Create effective, impactful solutions for our customers through prototypes, designs, and documentation.
* Provide mentorship and guidance to designers and partners to inspire everyone to do their best work.
What we're looking for:
* Proven track record envisioning and building high-quality business products in strong partnership with product management and engineering.
* Strong portfolio that demonstrates outstanding design skills, deep systems thinking, and a passion for business design that solves complex problems, at scale.
* The ability to clearly articulate that you are solving the right problems, have sound rationale behind your decisions, and inspire confidence in your designs.
* Experience in business/enterprise industries or ads with a strong understanding of how to leverage metrics to inspire design, experiment, and iterate.
* Self-awareness, a growth mindset, and strong proactivity and drive.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Scrappy can-do attitude with a bias for action and a focus on impact.