Senior Interactive Designer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Interactive Senior Designer Summary
As a Senior Designer working on projects with the Interactive team, you will work in close collaboration with other creative and technical disciplines to create considered and elegant customer experiences and other interactive platforms. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, an impeccable design aesthetic, a demonstrated understanding of designing cross-platform interactive experiences, and
exceptional attention to detail.
* Highly proficient in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
* Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, creative work place and to deliver quality design at a high volume in a tight timeframe.
* Diligent, flexible, resourceful, independent with a strong work ethic.
* Sketch and Photoshop expertise, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration and web production.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills across internal teams with the ability to speak to both creative and technical audiences
* Reliable judgment to see when work maybe 'offtrack' and initiative to collaborate with others to find solutions.
* Ability to create simple prototypes that convey preferred states, motion, and behaviors for interactive concepts.
* An understanding of frontend web and mobile development, including HTML ,CSS, iOS, and other technologies.
* Ability to distill complex asks in to clear, elegant, and focused solutions.
* A minimum of 6 years of relevant interactive experience.
* Create original designs that align to project goals, creative direction, fluid templates.
* Collaborate with Art Directors, ACDs, and the larger project team to explore concepts and interaction design layouts.
* Anticipate and solve for potential design challenges, as well as existing conditions.
* Present persuasively and clearly articulate design rationale for project creative solutions.
* Consult with technical disciplines to ensure designs work within given limitations and files are prepared with all necessary information to support the design intent.
* Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, and ty photography are flawless.
* Continually seek opportunities store fine design thinking and improve work flaws.