Senior Designer - product launches and seasonal campaigns
Employment Type: Full-Time
The client leads all advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Design Team is responsible for the design and art direction of core communications -including product launches and seasonal campaigns-across Retail, Channel, Packaging, Keynote, and Events. Working in a highly collaborative manner, a primary focus of the Design Team is to define the look and feel of all product imagery through experimentation, critical thinking, and extraordinary attention to detail. The Senior Designer is an integral member of the team building innovative and compelling work that meets the requirements outlined in our creative briefs-from ideation to execution. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing work that inspires both current and potential customers for one of the most beloved brands.
* You have at least 10+ years of design experience with a growing ability to develop innovative creative work across a broad range of media.
* You have a working knowledge of graphic design, branding, photography, and art direction as it pertains to print, digital, and motion.
* You are naturally curious and passionate about design - with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends.
* You are a motivated and driven designer that collaborates well with a team to find simple solutions to complex problems.
* You are a strong communicator that is able to articulate ideas in a clear manner, engage in healthy debate, and accept directional feedback.
* Good organization skills to file work in a manner that can be shared with the team.
* Excellent skills with design software, primarily the Adobe Creative Suite.
* Experience with 3D software is a plus.
* You dream of working in a creative and dynamic work environment.
* Brainstorms, coordinates, and collaborates frequently in order to bring to life the key elements of design and art direction.
* Dives deep into the details while understanding how your work contributes to bigger-picture objectives.
* Multi tasks on design projects that require both conceptual and functional thinking with a tireless work ethic.
* Reacts quickly to new information, opinions, and direction to strategically pivot when necessary.
A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field is preferred.
Must provide link to portfolio that demonstrates strong concepts and execution.
About the Client
he client is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. The client will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.