Senior Manager, Logistics, Product Development & Innovation Commercialization
Employment Type: Full-Time
Company Name: Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd.
Location: Toronto, ON
Hiram Walker & Sons Limited, a Pernod Ricard Company, is the place where ambition thrives. As part of a global enterprise, we are proud to be delivering the market such exciting brands as Wiser's Whisky, Polar Ice Vodka, Malibu Rum, and Lamb's rum. Let your ambition lead you toward outstanding opportunities with progressive rewards. For insight on our heritage please click
Manage the overall NTM process including adherence to documentation and milestones. Provide project support to the Marketing, Supply Chain & Logistics and Sales teams for new product/package launches across the complete Corby portfolio. Ensure development of Canadian compliant packaging and drive the continuous improvement of project management and package development processes & activities within Corby. Guide Supply Chain Managers on overall Corby customer service strategy and objectives to inter-connect with liquor board and brand company needs.
Note: This is a contract position for up to 12 months.
* Prepare, manage and maintain project timelines for new product/packaging launches. Identify and monitor achievement of critical milestones escalating non-achievement as required
* Organize and direct monthly Executive project reviews including review and approval of Letters of Intent (LOI) and Letters of Commitment (LOC)
* Organize and direct cross functional project team meetings for key strategic initiatives. Publish minutes including Key Actions with due dates. Monitor Key Actions for completion
* Organize and direct bi monthly Project Review meetings with Brand teams
* Prepare and publish monthly Corby Packaging Project Status Report highlighting risks to success and key achievements
* Organize and direct Post Project Review meetings for key strategic initiatives. Publish key learnings to Executive
* Liaise with North American New To Market Product Package Development team on North American projects. Participate in bi-monthly PPD meetings, provide direction and solicit support for Corby projects
* to agreed roles & responsibilities
* Maintain NTM documentation on Sharepoint (intranet)
* Provide sales team with product specifications and packaging for all new listing and packaging changes as required
* Identify mandatory requirements for preparation of new artwork for all projects. Review all artwork for compliance
* Approve packaging for Corby sku's within Intellapac. Maintain approved non-NA package specs for Corby sku's in share drive
* Organize artwork approval activities (secure LCBO & SAQ approvals as required) and documentation
* Monitor HC, CFIA, LCBO, SAQ, CALJ for updates to Canadian mandatory requirements. Coordinate updates for Corby products locally and with Import Brand Owners
* Source and maintain product specifications for all skus, both domestic and import, and communicate changes to key stakeholders as required
Logistics and Supply Chain
* Supervise and support the Assistant Manager and Supply Chain Managers, conducting regular performance huddles and providing guidance and coaching
* Participate in regular Sales and Operations Planning meetings, sharing information and providing updates to internal stakeholders including Marketing, Finance, Planning and Sales
* Monitor export market forecast and inventory levels, addressing and highlighting any issues or concerns with production and sales
* Conduct annual CI process review. Identify key CI initiatives. Prepare improved workflows, documents and roles & responsibilities as agreed and communicate and publish changes to Corby teams
* Lead and enforce broader portfolio strategic initiatives in support of the Drive to Five
* Coordinate resolution of consumer complaints with regional customers as assigned
* Required: Post-secondary degree in Supply/Logistics and/or related field.
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
Corby Spirit and Wine Ltd is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process or wish to view our accommodation policies, please contact the Human Resources Department at Accessibilty.Canada@pernod-ricard.com
Thank you for your interest in Pernod Ricard and its subsidiaries, Corby Spirit and Wine Limited and Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. All resumes submitted will be reviewed by our recruitment team and kept on file for six months in consideration for this and future opportunities. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please do not contact provincial offices directly as all recruitment is coordinated through the Corporate Office in Toronto.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: