District Manager, On-Premise Ontario West
Employment Type: Full-Time
Company Name: Corby Spirit and Wine Limited
Corby's portfolio of owned-brands includes some of the most renowned brands in Canada, including Wiser's Canadian Whisky, Lamb's Rum and Polar Ice Vodka. Through its affiliation with Pernod Ricard S.A., Corby also represents leading international brands such as ABSOLUT Vodka, Chivas Regal, Glenlivet, Ballantine's Scotch Whiskies, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Beefeater Gin, Malibu Rum, Kahlua Liqueur, Mumm Champagne, Jacob's Creek, Wyndham Estate and Stoneleigh wines. An overview of the entire Corby portfolio shows over 5,000,000 cases sold annually, with Corby being a significant importer of wines and having an approximate 21 percent market share of spirit sales in Canada.
Why work at Corby? Because we are a great place to work! And we're not the only ones who think so. Corby was named one of Canada's Best Workplaces for 7 years by The Great Place to Work® Institute Canada, based on employee survey results and an audit of workplace excellence and people management practices.
Under the direction of the Sr. National On Premise Sales Manager, the Ontario West On Premise District Manager is responsible for meeting sales targets against the business fundamentals within a geographical territory of On Premise customers.
This customer facing role requires regular and frequent customer interaction, and in order to be successful the District Manager must be well organized, self-motivated and possess a strong will to win.
This position will work remotely from a home office in the Ontario West area with requirements to travel into Toronto Head Office occasionally.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Develops and establishes a regular call cycle for a pre-determined territory of On Premise accounts.
* Accountable to deliver monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets for territory in order to support Corby's overall business goals in Western Ontario.
* In collaboration with the National On Premise Sales Manager, the Ontario West On Premise District Manager is responsible for ensuring that monthly and quarterly sales objectives are developed, loaded into Corby's CRM and that the appropriate progress/tracking mechanisms are in place.
* Responsible for understanding and executing against Corby's On Premise standards.
* Responsible for overseeing and managing promotional budget for assigned territory, ensuring that the appropriate investment levels and the return on investment is within approved guidelines.
* Accountable for learning, understanding and implementing the 'Corby Approach to Selling' standards in each sales call.
* Able to operate effectively and collaboratively within a team environment; must contributes positively to overall team performance and dynamics.
* Responsible for the timely reporting of competitor information and activity to Sr National On Premise Sales Manager.
* Accountable to perform all administrative duties to a high standard and to the appropriate timelines.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
* University degree
* Minimum of 2 years related outside sales experience (Wine and Spirits industry preferred) calling on Licensed establishments
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
Corby Spirit and Wine Ltd is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process or wish to view our accommodation policies, please contact the Human Resources Department at Accessibilty.Canada@pernod-ricard.com
Thank you for your interest in Pernod Ricard and its subsidiaries, Corby Spirit and Wine Limited and Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. All resumes submitted will be reviewed by our recruitment team and kept on file for six months in consideration for this and future opportunities. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please do not contact provincial offices directly as all recruitment is coordinated through the Corporate Office in Toronto.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: