Senior Product Evangelist API and Digital Transformation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Role: Senior Product Evangelist - API and Digital transformation
Location: Minneapolis, MN, Louisville, CO, Alameda, CA Burlington, MA, preferred
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world's leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA, and Johns Hopkins.
Perforce Software is looking for a Senior API Product Evangelist to join our growing global product management team, leading customer and industry facing thought leadership programs, driving digital transformation and full lifecycle API Management practices. As a key member of the product management team, this role will help define the product vision as well as contribute new thought leadership content and market expansion. The successful candidate will be an engaged, interactive technology visionary who champions customer experiences and technology leadership. The successful candidate will work in an exciting and engaging environment where they will be encouraged to expand their skills, test their creative boundaries and share new ideas.
Akana provides an end-to-end API management solution. Ranked by Forrester as the top vendor and a leader for API security, Akana helps leading organizations take APIs from strategy and design to deployment and optimization.
* Develop thought leadership, strategy and methodologies around enterprise API enablement and Digital Transformation
* Reinforce Akana's position as a thought leader in the digital transformation and API's market
* Apply analytical and creative abilities to define Akana's API market vision and identify expansion market opportunities
* Define and manage customer and industry engagement programs
* Perform market analysis, competitive analysis, develop business cases and identify new product concepts
* Develop and deliver customer workshops, enablement tools and collateral
* Work closely with Marketing on outbound positioning, messaging and communication plans.
* Develop collateral, white papers, presentations, and demo materials.
* Speak in industry conferences, user groups and customer advisory boards.
* Engage regularly strategic customers and industry analysts
* Expand digital and social presence.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including public speaking
* Ability to understand complex technical and business concepts
* Demonstrated ability to communicate and articulate technical and business best practices
* Experience with web security standards including PKI & encryption, oAuth preferred
* Experience developing and architecting SOAP, REST based services
* Understanding of API Management, API Gateways, Microservices, ESBs
* 5+ years of experience developing API's, web applications, Integrations, API management or services environments
* 3+ years of experience as a technology evangelist driving customer facing engagement.
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.