This warehouse position works in our distribution center receiving finished product from our poultry processing plant. Requires working with raw packaged products. This position does require working in cold temperatures ranging from 25-29 degree Fahrenheit. Overtime may be required based on production needs.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works at various stations along the line repetitively lifting up to 50lbs stacking boxes onto pallets.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Participates in Company and department safety programs.
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
When in a work environment:
- May be exposed to noise ranges of 50 db to 110 db.
- May be exposed to temperatures ranging from 25-29 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heavy lifting throughout entire shift
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC Schedule
Shift start: 12:30PM or 10:00AMBenefits
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
About Perdue Farms
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Perdue Farms is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for everyone they touch through innovative food and agricultural products. Since their beginning on Arthur Perdue’s farm in 1920, to their expansion into agribusiness and the introduction of the PERDUE® brand of chicken and turkey under Frank Perdue. Continuing with their third generation of leadership with Chairman Jim Perdue, they've remained family-owned and family operated. They are working to become the most-trusted name in food and agricultural products.