Sales Representative - San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Sales Representative is an individual contributor with sales expertise within an assigned market. This position will identify potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute a sales funnel process through Close. Financial targets are established for this position with forecasting to target a key element of the sales management process. The key to success in this role is to focus and develop Strategic Accounts with value of $100K or more yearly. The Sales Representative reports directly to the Market Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Represents PeopleReady to assigned territory, accounts, or vertical to satisfy all customer staffing needs.
* Engages with branch team to ensure that closed orders are filled and serviced.
* Assists Branch Manager/Business Manager with penetration and retention selling for existing customers.
* Closes orders and ensures proper documentation is complete.
* Ensures sales growth through aggressive market awareness and account growth
* Responsible for hitting sales targets in both Revenue and Profitability
* Maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales process and during Service delivery
* Utilizes sales funnels along with metrics tracking to help with progress reports
* Maintains the customer relationship throughout the sales lifecycle
* Protects the interests of TrueBlue by keeping a high level of visibility and communication with the customer as well as high customer satisfaction
* Works to achieve a seamless sale and service model through communication with branch service staff on a regular basis
* Follows the Sales Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP)
* Forecasts business on a rolling 6 month cycle and manage the GAP between forecast and target
* Embraces the Counselor Sales Process (CSP) as a selling methodology
* Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE:
* 3+ years related sales experience; Bachelor's, Associate's Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Will have managed a sales portfolio of at least $2.5M per annum.
* Sales experience in 1 or more, blue collar vertical markets.
* Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources regulations.
* Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions and percentages.
* Valid driver's license.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
* Proficient in using MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
* PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
* PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
* PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.#06022021