Tool & Die Maker I & II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Provides support in the Preventative Maintenance of Injection Molds. Will also manufacture or modify components for Injection Molds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Works on providing Preventative Maintenance on existing molds per set schedule. Will also manufacture components as required.
* Will conduct mold change-overs as required.
* Manufacture Test Fixtures or components as required.
* Perform 5S duties as required.
* Will work under moderate supervision.
* Ability to operate Lathes, Conventional Mill, Surface Grinders and hand tools to produce mold components
* Knowledge and use of measuring equipment to validate mold components
* Able to work from Prints, Sketches and Verbal direction
* Calculate dimensions to set up the machine tools.
* Knowledge of CNC set up and use of MasterCam or Cimatron a plus
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalence
* Minimum 1+ year General Machining experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Employee must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
* Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
* Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
* Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
* Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory