Truck Driver - Home Daily - Earn - Sign-On Bonus
Compensation: $45,560.00 - $64,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
Home Daily - Earn $70,000+ Annually - $1,500 Sign-On
Penske is an essential business to our customers and communities, our team is working hard to keep supply chains up and running. This position is immediately available and we are actively recruiting, interviewing and hiring for this role. Please apply today. We are committed to the health and safety of our associates, candidates, and customers. We have modified our hiring processes to include increased phone interviews and where in-person activities are required, we are practicing social distancing. You can learn more about our company approach on our main company career page Gopenske.com.
What's the Job?
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift and fuel your career as a Class A/Touch Freight Truck Driver for Penske. Join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. We re proud to move freight for some of the world s biggest brands. (Yes, we re more than just the yellow trucks.)
You ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is known for having the best equipment, great management, clear communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday, and for most of our driving positions, you re home daily. Yes, daily.
- Earn $70,000+ Annually
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Outstanding company safety record
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
- Home daily for most positions
- Competitive starting salary
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
- Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support
- Dedicated accounts
- Lots of training opportunities
- Route/Activity Driver will be responsible for transporting grocery items locally, including Bay area and San Francisco. 2-4 stops, 100-200 miles per route on average. Touch freight.
- Shift 5 day work week, 2 consecutive weekdays off. Dispatch may vary, but generally ranges between 10pm-5am on average. Must be willing to work evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Equipment Day cabs and 53' reefer trailers.
- Compensation Earn $70K+ annually. 1,500 sign-on bonus!
- Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly
- Following all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading truck
- Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents, traffic violations, and damage before and after route
- Acting as the main point of contact with your customer
- CDL Class A license required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Reliable and customer oriented
- Safety oriented
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
Move your Career Forward with Penske Logistics, Apply Now!
This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Penske's full application in the link that follows.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.