Seasonal Route Sales Rep Vacation Relief
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who We Are
Reporting to Regional Manager, the Route Sales Representative is responsible for serving all grocery customers on variable routes by delivering fresh coffee daily. Additionally, the RSR will build and maintain relationships with store management to increase Peet's visibility within accounts. Previous DSD Experience is required.
You will provide vacation relief for all the Concord area. This is a seasonal position that may last up to 90 days.
What You Will Do
* Forecasting and ordering a weekly order
* Merchandising store displays to ensure proper inventory, pricing, and date code rotation
* Complying with customers' scheduled receiving hours and policies
* Building in-store displays
* Managing Point-of-Sale inventory
* Solicitation of new accounts fitting approved Peet's profile
* Selling special programs to store owners and managers
* Keeping all company-supplied equipment clean and serviced, including Peet's van, warehouse, and POS
* Completing all required reports and paperwork
* Ability to travel when needed
Who You Are
* Prior DSD/ truck to store sales experience
* Good verbal communication skills
* Clean DMV record and insurability
* Ability to work independently in various settings
* Ability to work flexible work hours depending on business needs
Peet's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer For more information about our craft and who we are please visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you!