Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsible for maintaining the property and the apartments in a clean and safe manner according to the company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Peak standards
* Work with maintenance team to ensure excellent curb appeal at all times
* Inspect exterior grounds and buildings, including breezeways daily
* Pick up trash on grounds
* Run trash compactor daily, including weekends as scheduled
* Clean mailbox area daily
* Water flowers, plants and shrubs as needed
* Perform swimming pool maintenance/cleaning as needed
* Maintain accurate swimming pool chemical records, according to state and local requirements
* Pick up trash, straighten and wipe down furniture in pool area
* Assist in the daily upkeep and cleanliness of office, clubhouse and amenity areas
* Responsible for maximizing curb appeal
* Check and replace light bulbs as needed
* Maintain painting of curbs and speed bumps
* Sweep, blow and or pressure wash breeze ways, parking lots and common areas
* Keep storm drains free of debris
* Deliver and/or post correspondence, newsletters and flyers
* Assist in the performance of turn events
* Trash out vacant units
* Address complaints and resolve issues in a timely, professional fashion
* Perform additional duties as directed
* Adhere to company dress code
Education/Experience and Technical Requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Previous grounds, janitorial and/or maintenance experience preferred
* Position requires employee to be able to use general cleaning equipment and tools included but not limited to hand tools, paint equipment, ladders, cleaning chemicals, vacuums, blowers and hoses
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
* The person in this position will need to be able to travel around town, market on campus and stand for long periods of time.
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer)
* The person in this position frequency communicates with students who have inquiries about their rent or leasing agreement. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.