Employment Type: Full-Time
Discover your potential as an Account Executive in our Human Resource Services, Retirement Services, Customer Success, or Health and Benefits sales divisions selling primarily inside the Paychex client base.
We are looking for those driven to be successful in a fast-paced, consultative, business to business sales environment. In this role, you will be responsible for expanding the breadth of our services to our Paychex client base thru prospecting and driving revenue to a monthly quota. You must exude our values of integrity and accountability and work with a balance of teamwork and entrepreneurial spirit.
In this role, you will…
* Maximize your earning potential through salary plus uncapped bonus compensation plan by executing daily sales activities which lead to sales opportunity.
* Meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, and onboarding Paychex clients to additional services.
* Partner with Channel, Major Markets, PEO peer sales representatives to onboard Paychex clients with our additional HR service offerings, the full value of Paychex.
* With your entrepreneurial drive and strong business acumen, build your business through evaluation of our prospective clients' human capital management needs.
* Hone your sales abilities thru our world-class Sales Training. Develop your sales skills and maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of the Paychex best-in-class product offerings in weekly learning sessions to optimize sales results.
* 'Be Paychex' with every interaction internally and externally.
The role is a strong fit, if you have…
* A Desire to Win.?You have a positive, resilient, relentless attitude and a strong emotional intelligence which has led to your past successes.
* A Strong, Consistent Work Ethic.?Willing to go above and beyond. Self-directed, adaptable and resourceful.
* Values which Align to Ours. Our Paychex values weave through all we do here - from company strategy to daily decision making.
* An Ability to Leverage Technology. The ability to learn and leverage all of our training, presentation and sales tools.
* Sales Experience. If you know HCM, our sales training program will lead to production quickly. If not, we have one of the best training programs in America (decades running) to give you a strong foundation. Experience in a prospecting/cold calling role is required.
* Licensing may be required for some sales roles.
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.