Make-Up Learning Leader
Employment Type: Full-Time
Paul Mitchell The School Pasadena is seeking a qualified Make-up Learning Leader to join our family! With over one hundred schools nation-wide, Paul Mitchell Schools is growing faster than ever. Our 'One Size Fits All' and 'Be Nice' culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified staff team members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising monthly team trainings, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have successful previous sales experience, as well as experience with Paul Mitchell products. He or she must be self-motivated to set, meet, and exceed goals, as well as inspire, inspect, and coach team members in all clinic floor systems including up-selling, rebooking, and guest service systems. This position requires experience in positive and effective communication, customer service resolution, teamwork, and beauty product sales.
* Experience instructing at a cosmetology school
* Current cosmetology, barbering, esthetic, or nail and instructor license
* Excellent organization, coaching, and communication skills
* Skills in supervision, teamwork, documentation, and return on investment
* Solid work history with verifiable references
* Passion for the beauty industry
* Honesty and professionalism
* Knowledge in Paul Mitchell Schools' cultural and technical systems is preferred
Paul Mitchell The School Pasadena is an equal opportunity employer.