Western RDSO Territory Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who are we looking for as a RDSO Territory Sales Manager?
Patterson Dental is looking for business-minded professionals who strive for organizational success, seek career growth, and desire the ability to own one's own income potential.
RDSO Territory Sales Manager Position Overview:
As a RDSO Territory Sales Manager, you are responsible for driving profitable sales growth by developing opportunities, presenting our business solution, and onboarding and advancing accounts by regularly contacting group dental offices and working with our local sales teams within the Western territory.
RDSO Territory Sales Manager Responsibilities include:
* Have a single focus; to rapidly add new 'mid-market' customers to Patterson Dental.
* Collaborate and build relationships with local general managers, territory reps and specialists.
* Develops and maintains strong relationships with current key Group Practice customers.
* Develop and implement clear sales strategies for all account contracts to ensure an effective roll-out to the sales organization.
* Being well versed on Patterson products and services, competitive intelligence and industry information.
* Identify and implement 'Value-Add' Programs based on needs of account.
* Communicate and provide customers with solutions that will position the practice for growth.
* Maintaining accurate records for prospects, customer orders, sales records, and other financial activity.
* Accountable for market share growth in assigned region.
* Network regionally with industry professionals, vendors and customers to develop growth opportunities and relationships.
* Other duties related to the RDSO Territory Sales Manager position.
What background and experience is needed as a RDSO Territory Sales Manager?
* Bachelor's degree and 3 to 5 years' experience in business to business sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A strong business acumen, and a demonstrated ability to lead.
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
* Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritizing, negotiating and execution skills.
* Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals.
* General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required.
* You must also possess a valid driver's license.
* Willingness to travel more than 50%,
Preferred RDSO Territory Sales Manager Background:
* 3+ years of dental industry experience.
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for all eligible employees. Please click here for an overview of benefits offered.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees' unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. We are Patterson. We welcome you.