Inside Sales Rep III
Employment Type: Full-Time
Generate and increase new and existing sales through inbound and outbound phone calls. Meet and exceed budgeted expectations while handling all customer calls with professionalism, skill, and expediency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Transact all business in accordance to Animal Health International Inc.'s business code of ethics and conduct.
* Make regular outbound calls to assigned customers/territories and document in CRM
* Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information to customers in a timely manner
* Identify customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and/or solutions
* Utilize cross-selling and up-selling when appropriate
* Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures and customer profitability profiles
* Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, returns, etc.
* Travel to assigned territory as needed to further develop relationships and build rapport with new and existing customers
* Educate customers about product features and benefits to grow sales and improve customer satisfaction
* Monitor schedules shipment dates to ensure timely delivery
* Remain current on consumer preferences, changes in local codes and product developments by attending sales meetings, manufacturer trainings, trade shows and/or reading trade journals
* Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction
* Promote teamwork and a positive attitude
* As Assigned
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Understanding and passion for sales
* Good people skills
* Able to develop and maintain an attitude of cooperation with manufacturers
* Superior sales, prospecting and/or account management skills
* Able to lead, communicate and transfer knowledge to others
* Able to perform with little to no supervision
* Computer skills, including MS Office
Education or Formal Training:
* High school diploma required
* Bachelors' degree in an animal health related field and/or sales and marketing is preferred
* Knowledge of company products through precious animal health care and/or sales experience is preferred
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
* General office equipment
* Computer, including MS Office and other software packages
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
* Stationary position 75% of the time
* Move up to 30 lbs.
* Travel less than 10% and as required
Positions Reporting to This Position:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for all eligible employees.
Please click here for an overview of benefits offered.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees' unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. We are Patterson. We welcome you.