Our client, a top international law firm headquartered on the east coast, is seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary . The firm's Palo Alto office has a very congenial culture, supportive colleagues and engaging attorneys. As the Litigation Secretary you will use your experience to perform a variety of secretarial duties for the attorneys you support.
If you have 5+ years of Litigation Secretary experience in a fast paced mid to large sized law firm the salary will go to 100K, with flexibility depending on experience. The firm offers an excellent benefits package.
- Case file management
- Preparing pleadings, edit and format legal documents including TOA/TOC's
- Court and E-filings
- Document transcription, editing and proofreading
- Assist with Client Billing including pre-bill edits and proofing
- Entering attorney time and expense reimbursements
- Calendar management
- Foreign and domestic travel arrangements
- Strong litigation knowledge.
- IP Litigation is a plus.
- Local, State and Federal court rules knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Word.
- Experience with Adobe, PowerPoint and Excel are preferred.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...