VP, Product Management and Offerings- Unit 42
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to accomplish - but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We're changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we've rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks is scaling its world-class security consulting & threat intelligence organization and looking to add a senior leader in Unit 42.
Unit 42 is our premier threat intelligence and cybersecurity consulting organization chartered to identify and resolve the most challenging threats companies face. We offer threat intelligence, proactive services/assessments, Incident response services, Executive and Board Advisory Services, and risk and compliance services.
We are looking to hire a VP of Product Management and Offerings to own our product vision & offering creation strategy & delivery. As the VP of Product Management and Offerings for Palo Alto Networks Unit 42, you will be responsible for:
* Developing and driving the product vision, strategy and execution across the Unit 42 portfolio
* Growing the current business through product innovation
* Driving customer retention and expansion through improved operationalization and value
* Driving product pull through strategies with other Palo Alto product lines
* Launching new offerings to improve competitive differentiation and drive new business
* As the product leader, you are not only responsible for building great products, but also driving customer retention and new business
* Develop a strong technical foundation in the products and services we currently have as the basis for defining our future direction
* Engages external business and industry experts to learn and influence business strategies, constantly remaining alert and forward-thinking about opportunities and risks in the industry
* Identify top growth areas for Unit 42's portfolio
* Work closely with the consulting & threat intelligence teams as well as cross-functional leaders on specific product strategy initiatives to define where we want to go and how we get there
* Understand client challenges and problems that need to be solved, and how our approach will uniquely qualify us to best solve those problems
* Support and help drive business analysis on existing offerings to identify strengths and opportunities
* Leverage clarity in thought to effectively structure and communicate our strategies and plans to get approval from exec-staff on a path forward
* Deep domain expertise in security, incident response, threat intelligence, proactive services, or a combination of the above
* Strong bias to ownership and action- You should have experience building market leading products and influencing sales, marketing and customer support to drive customer growth and retention
* Strong background in security consulting and creating strategic consulting offerings
* Experience in building and driving $100M+ ARR business
* Experience in strong collaboration and ability to influence
* Develop and drive business strategic and annual strategic priority planning process
* Track progress and drive completion of actions across business in alignment with commitments and long-range financial plans
* Strong experience in consultative problem-solving- Exemplary skills in bringing structure to complex and ambiguous situations
* Ability to turn business problems into programmatic solutions that drive growth and leverage cross-functional stakeholders to deliver on them
* Ideal candidate will have a degree in engineering
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.