Account Management Sales Support
Employment Type: Full-Time
At PacMin, PEOPLE matter. Teamwork, respect for one another, pride of ownership and an unshakable commitment to quality define the culture at PacMin. Who we are is every bit as important as what we are…the sum total of talented professionals and experienced staff operating as one to meet our company’s and our customers’ goals. We’re dedicated to high performance, take pride in our accomplishments and enjoy one another’s company at the end of a good day’s work. Our culture permeates everything that we do, from reliance on each other to the lasting friendships we build.
We are looking for an Account Management Sales Support to join our team of talented and enthusiastic professionals!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Aviation, Marketing or related field is desired. 6 months of experience in Sales, Administration, Aviation, Customer Relations, or equivalent is desired.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES DESIRED:
- Assist Account Managers with day-to-day administration
- Follow up on orders as requested to addressing any production or shipping concerns
- Request shipper approval from the sales team and create shippers if requested
- Assist with customer visits
- Plan, coordinate and schedule meetings for the Sales team
- Contact the customer or freight carrier on the sales team’s behalf to obtain shipping information and/or details if needed
- Assist with order entry and quote requests when needed
- Update pipeline report
- Respond to sales collectors and repair requests in a timely manner
- Update customers on orders statuses when needed
- Follow up on graphics inquiries with the customer
- Assist with internal Large Accounts management
- Run Sales reports when needed
- Answering Customer Relations and Sales phone line
- Accounts Receivable
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work in a team environment is essential
- Experience with lean manufacturing, ERP System such as M2M a plus
- Computer proficient with MS Office applications
- Must be result oriented and efficient at dealing with multiple priorities in a high pace work environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Passion for aviation is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
Besides a GREAT culture, recognition programs, business casual dress code, monthly celebrations and fun events throughout the year, we offer a complete benefits package that includes 401-K matching plan, medical, low cost vision, dental, accident, and free life insurance!
PacMin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.