Construction Lending Officer II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsible for the origination of construction loans on both a direct and wholesale basis as well as establishing overall banking relationships. Meeting with customers, prospects and brokers to originate loans and open business accounts and services related to this activity. Provide customers and prospects with loan and banking solutions designed to meet their specific needs. Advise and educate customers and prospects of opportunities to utilize the Banks' other deposit and loan products and services to enhance their overall financial operations.
* Prospect for new business through the use of leads and cold calls.
* Achieve individual sales goals.
* Engage with the community to enhance network opportunities.
* Analyze routine to moderately complex consumer construction lending opportunities and make recommendations.
* Generate correspondence in a professional manner where necessary.
* Collect financial information and facilitate loans from inquiry to closing.
* Process any special handling requests for customers.
* Expand existing loan and deposit relationships with customers.
* Proactively cross sell other bank loan products and services.
* Build long term and depository relationships.
* Actively monitor and manage existing loan portfolio to determine client needs are being met.
* 3+ years of experience lending in a banking environment
* A proven record of developing and maintaining strong customer relationships in Construction Lending
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred