Employment Type: Full-Time
ALCAL GLASS SYSTEMS INC. IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR A
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Hourly
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing
This position is full time and ideal for someone with experience detailing curtainwalls, windowalls, and storefront systems for commercial buildings.
* Preparing preconstruction proposal drawings.
* Preparing submittal (shop) drawings for exterior glass and aluminum wall products.
* Preparing fabrication and part drawings.
* Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies and ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
* High proficiency in AutoCAD.
* PartnerPak/Glaziers Studio experience preferred but not required.
* Advanced knowledge MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* BIM experience preferred but not required.
* Minimum 2 years with a glazing contractor or manufacturer supplying aluminum products for commercial building preferred but not required.
Alcal Glass Systems, Inc. (AGS) is a subsidiary of Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc. a family owned business since 1953. AGS provides exterior glass and aluminum facades for commercial buildings, hospitals, hospitality and facilities; as well as mid and high-rise residential developments. We fabricate, assemble, glaze and install aluminum window, window wall, curtain wall and storefront systems to meet the most stringent architectural specifications. Additionally, we provide many types of custom glass applications. AGS is a well-trained, union workforce with E-Verified and OSHA certified employees.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We desire priority referrals of veterans/protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (IWDs). We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability.