Senior Solutions Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. As a Solutions Consultant your role will be to partner with the sales team in selling Outreach to enterprise organizations. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with strategic consulting and technical/product skills to enhance their career in a fast-growth and innovative company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in a fast-growth company means that no day is ever the same! But here are the main responsibilities and tasks you'll undertake while working for us:
Supporting new business opportunities...
* Acting as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to both internal teams and customer stakeholders, and sharing insights and learnings to help customers improve their business / sales development processes.
* Running in-depth technical demonstrations that highlight Outreach's value proposition as well as uncover and demonstrate technical compatibilities.
* Delving into the customer's techstack and processes, and identifying any opportunities, risks, issues, or opportunities that need to be considered during the sales process.
* Partnering with sales reps in scoping out how Outreach will be used within the prospect's organization, in particular mapping out use cases, new workflows, and the path to ROI.
* Understanding key value propositions to a variety of stakeholders within an organization, from C-Suite executives to end users of the platform.
Managing proof of concepts / technical validations...
* Planning and executing proof of concepts and technical validations, ensuring that all stakeholders are engaged and informed throughout the process.
* Training individual users on the Outreach platform as required, to ensure a successful conclusion of the proof of concept / technical validation, and to ensure prospects gain a deep level of confidence in the Outreach.
* Keeping the internal stakeholders informed and involved throughout the process, ensuring that momentum is maintained with the customer, and next steps are clearly defined.
* Ensuring a thorough handover of the customer to the team responsible for onboarding and implementation.
Industry and platform knowledge...
* Keeping abreast of sales trends to increase your credibility in the industry e.g. going to industry events, subscribing to blogs/podcasts, reading books, researching case studies.
* Learning about the experiences other customers have with Outreach, so that you can apply these successes and learnings to your conversations.
* Becoming a solution expert - platform features, value and use cases.
* Reflecting on successes and failures, and making improvements to your ways of working as a result.
* Contributing to the Product, Marketing, Success, and other teams to help Outreach be a better company and platform, and in turn, make a bigger impact on our customers.
* Sharing your selling and technical experience with internal teams, so that they strengthen their own knowledge and skills.
ABOUT YOU: At Outreach, we believe it's your skills and attributes that ultimately make you successful in a role. Here's what we're looking for:
* 5-8+ years experience in a solutions consulting role
* Technical - you are able to learn complex technical matters quickly.
* Demonstration - you are able to deliver technical demonstrations in an engaging way. You draw on examples and insights to highlight the value of the product and the benefit it will bring to the customer.
* Discovery - you ask thoughtful questions that result in meaningful insights, you probe in a way that leads people to step outside their mindset, you unearth pain points and elicit new ideas.
* Explaining - you can present a technical subject matter to a diverse range of stakeholders (technical and non technical). You know how to tailor your content based on the audience.
* Analytical - you are able to interpret a wide-range of information and use your findings to draw conclusions and design scalable and expandable solutions.
We think you'll likely have these skills and attributes if you have the following experience:
* Exposure to Sales Engagement or marketing automation tools or platforms that interface with CRMs (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics).
* Supporting the selling of a SaaS product to enterprise organizations.
Values drive our behaviors and the decisions we make. In addition to the above, we look for candidates who share and can demonstrate our core values:
* We are hungry craftspeople - we're obsessed with continuous improvement.
* We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
* We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
* We're always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
* We got your back - working at Outreach means you're part of a family where no matter what, we'll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
* We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
* We find strength in diversity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own because
Why You'll Love It Here
* Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
* Flexible time off
* 401k to help you save for the future
* Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
* Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
* Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
* A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
* Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
* Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
* We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status