Used Car Service Technician - Lexus
Oremor Automotive Group in Woodland Hills, CA
- Industry: Automotive - Automotive Mechanic/Technician
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $46,680.00 - 73,360.00 / Year*
The Used Car Service Technician services and repairs vehicles as assigned by management following all established standards and procedures. In addition, he or she may be assigned to conduct pre-delivery service on new vehicles to ensure excellent working order for the customer. We deliver the highest quality service while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED, some post-secondary automotive training, at least one year of dealer-level or large facility experience, and certification by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). An unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record, a strong technical performance record, and strong physical dexterity and stamina to get the job done are required. He or she must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program, community involvement and company paid vacation and holidays.
- Effectively and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership's and factory standards.
- Checks all fluids and maintenance-related parts and tops-off or replaces fluids or filters/parts as required.
- Performs routine service inspections or tests and completes standard maintenance jobs.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Follows all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules.
- Helps maintain shop appearance and safety standards and ensures the shop runs in an efficient manner by performing duties such as inventory stocking and other general functions.
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay informed with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, coworkers and vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years Used Car Service Technician experience required (dealership experience preferred)!
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification (s) or certification (s) in different specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff.
- Safety and customer service oriented.
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-motivated with solid work habits.
- Valid California driver s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to diagnose and repair a variety of makes and models a MUST!
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!