Senior Report Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
SENIOR REPORT DEVELOPER
Here at Optima Tax Relief, we value talented, passionate people who share our enthusiasm for helping others, and doing the right thing. We are the leading tax resolution firm in the nation, and we are proud to foster an environment that is dedicated to supporting both our clients and our workforce. Come see what it means to be an Optimian!
WHY OPTIMA TAX RELIEF?
* Strong Corporate Culture: Community Outreach, Interactive Wellness Program, quarterly off-site eventsTheres always something to look forward to!
* Ethical Work is conducted with the Highest Level of Integrityalways.
* Investment in our employees development, professional growth, and potential career advancement!
* We are constantly looking for ways to get better, be innovative, and remain the leaders in our industry!
* Orange County Register Top Workplaces, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
* Americas Fastest-Growing Private Companies Winner of INC. 5000, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
* Winner of the Better Business Bureaus Torch Award for Ethics
* CEO Named a Top CEO by Glassdoor, 2018 & 2019
* Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, 2018
We are seeking a talented Senior Report Developer to join our technology team in Santa Ana, CA. This is a full-time position with a high growth organization!
The Sr. Report Developer will be a key addition to Optima Tax Reliefs new Data team. As a Sr. Report Developer, you will work closely with our department's leads, project leads to evaluate business needs and develop reports/dashboards. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join the beginning stages of a new data team! This critical role will also collaborate with the Data team to plan, design, develop, test, and deploy the Business Intelligence data solution
* Design, Develop and Maintain reports and dashboard
* Work with different stakeholders to gather requirements and help understand the data and KPIs needed
* Troubleshoot failures, performance, and data issues with existing Reports
* Understanding of ETL and data warehouse to be able to pull necessary data for Reporting
* Perform Ad hoc reporting or analysis to help business owners make data-driven decisions
* Manage Tableau server, folders, user roles, and access
* Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative degrees
* A minimum of 5 years experience in business analytics or reporting roles using Tableau
* Intermediate to advanced experience with data visualization tools especially Tableau
* Knowledgeable and experienced with different data sources like MySQL, Redshift, Excel files, Salesforce, etc
* Deep understanding of SQL databases and query language
* Advanced in Excel
* Strong communication skills, critical thinking/problem resolution, time management, attention to detail, and analytical skill
* Understanding and Experience in Salesforce is a plus
* Self-motivated, driven, and excited about data