Employment Type: Full-Time
OpenTable is a beloved consumer brand, and one of the world's most successful hyper-local marketplaces. We've built tight relationships with 50,000 restaurants in over a dozen countries, nurtured a network of many millions of diners who love our product (and give us a Net Promoter Score of 77), and facilitated many billions of dollars in restaurants sales.
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to help make our world-class product team happier and more effective. The fundamental goal of Product Operations is to ensure we build the right products to move our business forward. Product Operations works closely with cross-functional partners to surface needs, prioritize, test, rollout and iterate on products.
* Partner with colleagues in product management, research, data analytics, and data science to identify ways to improve our tools and our processes
* Collaborate with product leadership to improve communication and empower the organization to make informed decisions at scale
* Conduct research on industry best practices for world-class product teams and make recommendations based on the findings
* Work closely with leadership on mission-critical projects
* Administer key tools and processes related to research, analytics, hiring, and onboarding for the product organization
* SQL Proficiency
* Ability to use data to inform and support critical decisions
* 2 years of experience in product, operations, consulting, finance, or similar analytical role
* An interest in learning how to build and scale a product organization
* A demonstrated ability to learn fast and be inventive
* Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
* Experience leading successful projects and teams
* Economics or quantitative experience is a plus
Outstanding candidates will have:
* 1+ years of product management experience
* Restaurant or hospitality industry experience
* Passion for food and dining
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable's software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 60,000 restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 2 billion diners in over 80 countries. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the UK and many more locations.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.