VP & Compliance Officer II
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for assisting the Compliance/CRA Manager in delivering day-to-day compliance support for departments and branches and facilitating compliance with banking laws, regulations, bank policies, and department procedures.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
* Compliance Assessments and Transactional Testing - Create and adhere to scheduled reviews.
* Documentation and Tracking - Ensure timely and accurate oversight/tracking of bank compliance training, policies, procedures, self-assessments, risk-assessments, and transaction testing schedules. Work with the Compliance Specialist and provide management reports on performance.
* Compliance Training - Create and provide compliance training in-person and/or create on-line training courses.
* Research compliance questions, working with other departments, make recommendations, and ensure bank compliance.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience.
* Experience in general bank compliance and/or branch/deposit operation experience.
* Ability to retain a broad knowledge of tasks performed in the operations functions.
* Ability to retain a broad knowledge of lending related compliance knowledge.
* Ability to analyze and organize financial information and perform financial calculations.
* General knowledge of operations regulations, banking laws, and accounting practices.