Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) RN needed for 373 bed hospital in the heart of the Inland Empire; 50 bed Level 2 Trauma ED, Level 2 NICU, over 3,500 births per year. - RCH has been recognized as a Top Performing Hospital, and features a new 7-story patient tower, 3-story medical office building, and a recently completed 5-level, state-of-the-art parking garage. - Meditech charting - Close to Anaheim parks and Temecula wine country.
Years of Experience: 2. 1. Current CA license 2. NRP, BLS 3. Ability to take babies from Level I through Level III 4. Level III NICU experience minimum of 3 years
1. Meditech 2. Delivery experience 3. Float to Postpartum
Tucked into inland California, Riverside is a large city with a rich history, significant cultural presence and home to an important educational and medical community. Named one of 'America's most livable communities,' Riverside is close to both the mountains and the beaches, and affords its residents an excellent quality of life.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
* Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
* Medical plans with dental and vision
* Complimentary, high-quality private housing
* 401(k) and flex spending options
* Life insurance
* Accident and short-term disability coverage
* Free continuing education (CE) courses
* Travel allowances
* Guaranteed pay program
* Tuition discount program
* Referral bonuses
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers 'onward and upward.' Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.