CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
Universal Bankers at OneWest Bank (OWB) build strong relationships with customers by providing guidance and navigating them toward solutions that meet their financial needs. The Universal Banker builds customer relationships that embody OneWest's culture of delivering exceptional service by focusing on 'One Customer at a Time.'
* Dedicates time to engage customers in meaningful conversation to understand customer's financial needs
* Utilizes contact management system by notating what was learned both financially and personally and will continue to build on customer relationships through follow-up
* Leverages OWB's resources to support customer relationships
* Navigates customers by recommending and aligning financial solutions with OneWest Bank products and services
* Expands knowledge of OWB's standards and culture in order to make appropriate suggestions for fulfilling customers' needs
* Guides customers through more complex financial needs such as buying a home, funding retirement, and operating a small business
* Processes basic transactions and guides customers to new technologies for their convenience and preferences
* May be required to manage a cash drawer
* Experience in leveraging resources such as technology channels, lending, business banking, and investments as well as aligning products and services
* Experience in reviewing and analyzing customer information to identify needs and create solutions
* Must have high competency in the banking industry, banking channel, and products
* Must be able to manage and process information through a contact management system
* High school diploma or equivalent
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age), sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver, military service, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
Pay Transparency Notice
EEO Law Poster
EEO Supplemental Poster
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...