Sales Development Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
OneSignal has a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we don't stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on kindness in all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make OneSignal a uniquely great place to work.
OneSignal's vision is to power the world's messages. Our customer engagement platform enables our users to compose and send messages via mobile push, web push, in-app, SMS, and email.
We have raised a total of $34M from investors including SignalFire, Y Combinator, HubSpot, and Rakuten Ventures. OneSignal customers include Volkswagen, Verizon, Burger King, 7 Eleven, Zynga, Virgin Mobile, and many more. Join us in scaling the business!
We're seeking a versatile sales development rep to help build our SDR team. In this role, you'll handle typical SDR responsibilities, with a focus on inbound lead qualification as well as some time spent on outbound. Additionally, you'll manage end-to-end selling for self-serve qualified prospects who are not large enough to talk to sales. You'll report to the SDR Team lead (who reports to the Head of Marketing) and work incredibly closely with the sales team.
What you'll do:
* Field inbound leads coming in via website contact forms, Intercom chat, and other sources
* Actively manage your sales pipeline of inbound leads of English and Spanish speaking prospects
* Qualify leads to pass to the sales team via your own research, current customer product usage, and direct communication with prospects
* Move qualified leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to an Account Executive and scheduling intro meetings
* Help develop sales strategies to identify and prospect potential customers
* Be a liaison between the sales and marketing teams to ensure efficient processes and troubleshoot any problems or pain points
* Assist account executives with sequence creation, prospecting, personalized outbound, and other projects
* Convert smaller prospects into self serve plans
* Follow up with leads via email, calls, social touches, and other channels
* Provide feedback to marketing team regarding quality of leads and help improve campaigns
Skills and experience:
* Bilingual English and Spanish speaker (Additional language skills are a bonus)
* 2 years experience in a business or sales development role, ideally with a B2B SaaS product
* You have a passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
* You're highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
* You have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with serious attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach, and Intercom or similar tools is a plus
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.