Employment Type: Full-Time
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and sms messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools, so we built our own system. Our customers can design banners, pop-ups, and interstitials without a single line of code.
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you will see are push notifications - maybe there's a breaking news alert, a football game reminder, a promo from your favorite retailer. Whatever it is, chances are the message you are reading was sent using OneSignal. Now we help businesses send over 9 billion push notifications a day.
We have raised a total of $34M from investors including SignalFire, Y Combinator, Rakuten Ventures, and Hubspot. OneSignal customers include Volkswagen, Verizon, Burger King, 7 Eleven, Zynga, Virgin Mobile, KFC, and many more. Join us in scaling the business!OneSignal has a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we don't stop there.
Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on healthy life balance and kindness in all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make OneSignal a uniquely great place to work.
As our go-to-market team expands, the Operations team will look to you for support across a broad set of functions related to sales processes, data management, and system administration. You'll be responsible for developing strategies that will accelerate the overall revenue growth of the company.
In a typical month, the Revenue Operations might:
* Ensure that leads, necessary sales metrics, and other data are being cleanly tracked and organized in Salesforce
* Assist in developing territory planning, quota setting, compensation tracking, compensation plan communication, RFP information compliance assistance
* Provide analytical thought leadership, create actionable business insights, and establish strategic operational priorities for the Sales team
* Track week to week sales progress including lead generation, pipeline, and closed sales. Helping with billing and reporting and analysing upsells / overages and churn.
* Implement and develop a sales technology stack. We are currently using Salesforce, Intercom, Marketo, Gong, Outreach, Troops and Docusign
* Help to build contract management flows including making sure that contracts have the right data fields, setting up pricing approval flows, creating contract fields that are auto populated by Salesforce data fields, and standardizing legal legos and financial terms
* Ensure data accuracy and hygiene across Salesforce and Marketo
* Manage documentation on sales processes, policies, sales training materials, identify industry/product knowledge training opportunities
* Collaborate on, unit test, and release process improvements across various go-to-market teams
* Help manage and maintain lead routing and our lead conversion pipeline between Marketo and Salesforce
What you'll bring:
* Proficiency in Excel and G Suite, working knowledge of Salesforce CRM, comfortability with Marketo and Outreach a plus
* Problem solver extraordinaire who can troubleshoot a wide range of basic system issues
* Effective communicator across video-conferencing and Slack
* Detail oriented and humble personality that can assist across a variety of tasks and challenges
* Quick learner who is eager to understand the SaaS business model, engagement tech, and our products
Qualities we look for:
* Friendliness and empathy
* Ability to collaborate well on a team
* Can deliver solutions independently
* Love of learning
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place in our workplace.