Engineering Manager - Audio/Video
Employment Type: Full-Time
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
* Manage performance and growth of the team
* Manage Engineering for support production system
* Keep track of production escalations issues, track them and assign to right Engineer.
* Communicate with Stakeholders and customers for production issues
* Propose & implement practices to grow technology aptitude of the team.
* Participate with senior management in developing a long-term technology roadmap and modernize the technology stack.
* Contribute to product development process and best practices for the organization.
* Contribute and collaborate with the team to architect and implement major technology initiatives
* Provide technical leadership and mentoring to developers
* Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
* BA/BS in Computer Science
* Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible
* 5 or more years of experience with engineering management
* 4+ years coding experience in one of the following languages: C++, Python and/or Java
* 4+ years' experience in streaming protocols: RTP. RTSP, RTMP, HLS, DASH etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to mentor and train developers
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.