Evergreen Requistion - Territory Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Working Location: Alabama, Birmingham; Alabama, Huntsville; Alabama, Mobile; Alabama, Montgomery; Alaska, Anchorage; Alberta, Calgary; Alberta, Edmonton; Arizona, Flagstaff; Arizona, Phoenix; Arizona, Tucson; Arkansas, Fayetteville; Arkansas, Little Rock; BR, SAO PAOLO; British Columbia, Kelowna; British Columbia, Vancouver; CALIFORNIA, SAN JOSE; California, Baldwin Park; California, Burbank; California, Cypress; California, Downey; California, Fresno; California, Inland Empire; California, Irvine; California, Laguna; California, Long Beach; California, Los Angeles; California, Modesto; California, Newport Beach; California, Oakland; California, Ontario; California, Orange County; California, Rancho Cucamonga; California, Redding; California, Riverside; California, Sacramento; California, San Bernardino; California, San Diego; California, San Fernando Valley; California, San Francisco; California, Santa Barbara; California, Santa Clarita; California, South Bay; California, Sunnyvale; California, Ventura; California, West Covina; Canada; College Park, Maryland; Colorado, Colorado Springs; Colorado, Denver; Connecticut, Hartford; Connecticut, New Haven; Connecticut, Stamford; Delaware, Dover; Delware, Wilmington; District Columbia, Washington; FLORIDA, MIAMI; Florida, Clearwater; Florida, Fort Lauderdale; Florida, Fort Myers; Florida, Gainesville; Florida, Jacksonville; Florida, Orlando; Florida, Pensacola; Florida, St. Petersburg; Florida, Tallahassee; Florida, Tampa; Florida, West Palm Beach; Georgia, Atlanta; Georgia, Augusta; Georgia, Macon; Georgia, Savannah; Georgia, Valdosta; Hawaii, Honolulu; Idaho, Boise; Idaho, Idaho Falls; Illinois, Chicago; Illinois, Lombard; Illinois, Peoria; Illinois, Springfield; Indiana, Indianapolis; Iowa, Burlington; Iowa, Cedar Rapids; Iowa, Des Moines; Iowa, Iowa City; Kansas, Kansas City; Kansas, Topeka; Kansas, Wichita; Kennewick, Washington; Kentucky, Lexington; Kentucky, Louisville; Louisiana, Alexandria; Louisiana, Baton Rouge; Louisiana, Monroe; Louisiana, New Orleans; Louisiana, Shreveport; MASSACHUSETTS, LITTLETON; MASSACHUSETTS, SOUTHBOROUGH; MASSACHUSETTS, WALTHAM; MEXICO, MEXICO CITY; MINNESOTA, BROOKLYN PARK; Maine, Portland; Manitoba, Winnipeg; Maryland, Annapolis; Maryland, Baltimore; Maryland, Bethesda; Maryland, Fredericksburg; Massachusetts, Boston; Massachusetts, Bristol; Massachusetts, Norfolk; Massachusetts, Plymouth; Massachusetts, Worcester; Mexico, Aguascalientes; Mexico, All Mexico; Mexico, Campeche; Mexico, Chiapas; Mexico, Chihuahua; Mexico, Coahuila; Mexico, Colima; Mexico, Durango; Mexico, Guanajuato; Mexico, Guerrero; Mexico, Hidalgo; Mexico, Jalisco; Mexico, Mexico State; Mexico, Michoacan; Mexico, Morelos; Mexico, Nayarit; Mexico, North Baja California; Mexico, Nuevo Leon; Mexico, Oaxaca; Mexico, Puebla; Mexico, Queretaro; Mexico, Quintana Roo; Mexico, San Luis Potosi; Mexico, San Luis Potosí; Mexico, Sinaloa; Mexico, Sonora; Mexico, South Baja California; Mexico, Tabasco; Mexico, Tamaulipas; Mexico, Tlaxcala; Mexico, Veracruz; Mexico, Yucatan; Mexico, Yucatán; Mexico, Zacatecas; Michigan, Ann Arbor; Michigan, Detroit; Michigan, Flint; Michigan, Grand Rapids; Michigan, Lansing; Michigan, Royal Oak; Michigan, Traverse City; Minnesota, Duluth; Minnesota, Maple Grove; Minnesota, Minneapolis; Minnesota, Rochester; Minnesota, Saint Cloud; Minnesota, St. Paul; Mississippi, Jackson; Missouri, Kansas City; Missouri, St. Louis; Montana, Billings; Montana, Butte; Nationwide; Nebraska, Lincoln; Nebraska, Omaha; Nevada, Las Vegas; Nevada, Reno; New Brunswick, Moncton; New Brunswick, St. John; New Hampshire, Manchester; New Hampshire, Nashua; New Hampshire, Portsmouth; New Jersey, Atlantic City; New Jersey, Camden; New Jersey, Cherry Hill; New Jersey, Hackensack; New Jersey, Hoboken; New Jersey, Jersey City; New Jersey, New Brunswick; New Jersey, Newark; New Jersey, Trenton; New Jersey, Wayne; New Jersey, West Orange; New Mexico, Albuquerque; New York, Albany; New York, Binghamton; New York, Bronx; New York, Brooklyn; New York, Buffalo; New York, Hauppauge; New York, Long Island; New York, Manhattan; New York, New York City; New York, Poughkeepsie; New York, Queens; New York, Rochester; New York, Staten Island; New York, Syracuse; New York, White Plains; Newfoundland, St. John's; North Carolina, Asheville; North Carolina, Charlotte; North Carolina, Greensboro; North Carolina, Raleigh; North Dakota, Bismarck; North Dakota, Fargo; North Dakota, Grand Forks; Nova Scotia, Halifax; OHIO, NORWALK; ONTARIO, RICHMOND HILL; Ohio, Akron; Ohio, Canton; Ohio, Cincinnati; Ohio, Cleveland,; Ohio, Columbus; Ohio, Dayton; Ohio, Toledo; Ohio, Youngstown; Oklahoma, Oklahoma City; Oklahoma, Tulsa; Ontario, Hamilton; Ontario, London; Ontario, Mississauga; Ontario, Ottawa; Ontario, Toronto; Oregon, Eugene; Oregon, Portland; PENNSYLVANIA, BREINIGSVILLE; PENNSYLVANIA, CENTER VALLEY; PENNSYLVANIA, STATE COLLEGE; PR, SAN JUAN; Pennsylvania, Allentown; Pennsylvania, Erie; Pennsylvania, Harrisburg; Pennsylvania, Lancaster; Pennsylvania, Philadelphia; Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania, Scranton; Pennsylvania, Wilkes Barre; Pennsylvania, York; Puerto Rico; QUEBEC, QUEBEC CITY; Quebec, Montreal; Rhode Island, Providence; Saskatchewan, Regina; Saskatchewan, Saskatoon; South Carolina, Charleston; South Carolina, Columbia; South Carolina, Greenville; South Carolina, Spartanburg; South Dakota Rapid City; South Dakota, Sioux City; South Dakota, Sioux Falls; TENNESSEE, BARTLETT; TEXAS, WEBSTER; Tennessee, Chattanooga; Tennessee, Johnson City; Tennessee, Knoxville; Tennessee, Memphis; Tennessee, Murfreesboro; Tennessee, Nashville; Texas, Amarillo; Texas, Austin; Texas, Corpus Christi; Texas, Dallas; Texas, El Paso; Texas, Fort Worth; Texas, Houston; Texas, Lubbock; Texas, McAllen; Texas, Midland; Texas, San Antonio; Texas, Waco; Utah, Salt Lake City; Vermont, Burlington; Vermont, White River Junction; Virginia, Alexandria; Virginia, Charlottesville,; Virginia, Fairfax; Virginia, Fredericksburg; Virginia, Norfolk; Virginia, Richmond; Virginia, Roanoke; Virginia, Virginia Beach; Virginia, Woodbridge; WASHINGTON, REDMOND; Washington, Seattle; Washington, Spokane; Washington, Tacoma; West Virginia, Charleston; West Virginia, Morgantown; West Virginia, Wheeling; Wisconsin, Eau Claire; Wisconsin, Green Bay; Wisconsin, Madison; Wisconsin, Milwaukee,; Wymoning, Cheyenne
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
* An Evergreen Requisition is an advertisement for positions that Olympus hires for throughout the year. It is a way for Olympus to build a database of qualified, interested individuals for a particular job function so that when there is a need to fill that type of role, the hiring process will be faster. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest for a particular job function within the Olympus family of companies.
In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available. In the job search agent specify all the geographic locations you would consider. *
The Territory Manager will work in conjunction to sell Olympus Medical products (ENT, Urology, GYN, Endotherapy, Endoscopy, Surgical Endoscopy and Energy) in targeted accounts; including ambulatory surgery centers (ASC), community hospitals and all accounts where products are utilized, leverage selling opportunities, and management of contracts. EOE M/F/D/V
Primary Hiring Locations: Nationwide
Job Duties :
* Meet or exceed sales quota in assigned territory selling capital and/or disposable medical device products.
* Adhere to Olympus policies and code of conduct in an ethical manner.
* Work to develop and implement territory business plans designed to achieve sales quota in territory.
* Drive all product utilization and demand in accounts with committed agreements contracts.
* Perform quarterly business reviews with customers that have an existing contract agreement to ensure contract compliance.
* Support ongoing product training and in servicing of all products during procedures and in between cases with physicians, nurses, and techs.
* Act as the clinical expert of devices to help drive sales.
* Build and maintain sustainable strategic relationships in targeted accounts (clinical and non clinical customers).
* Communicate market intelligence to the marketing department of competitor's new product offering, pricing strategy, and merchandizing practices in the assigned territory.
* Complete and submit all administrative responsibilities accurately and on time (CRM, expense reports, and PTO).
* Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed by the AVPs and home office.
* Maintain and expand knowledge of Olympus s product offerings, competitors, and local market changes.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
* Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
* Minimum of 3 years of external business to business and/or consumer sales experience is preferred; sales experience in healthcare is strongly preferred; OR, a combination of Olympus sales and/or marketing experience, meeting or exceeding all performance expectations is preferred.
* Clinical or medical device selling/marketing experience is strongly desired.
* Must have proven track record of success.
* Must be proficient in developing and following quarterly and annual business plans.
* Must have strong closing skills.
* Must work well in teams.
* Ability to maintain and expand existing 'run rate' business is necessary.
* Strong knowledge of the GI anatomy and ability to effectively sell benefits of the Olympus products, or ability to learn and apply this information in clinical situations is preferred.
* Must have experience with and be comfortable working with CRM software (Salesforce).
* Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and written skills are essential.
* Must be organized and possess strong time management skills.
* Must be high-energy, with excellent work ethic, both reliable and positive.
* Must have ability to travel within territory on a daily basis.
* Occasional need and ability to travel outside territory within region is necessary.
* Openness to to relocation is preferred.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks - so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus' Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients. Olympus' Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications. For more information, visit www.olympus-global.com.
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Pennsylvania (US-PA) || Center Valley ||