Employment Type: Full-Time
Olivetta celebrates the recipes and styles of preparation which span the coasts of the Mediterranean Basin (Italy, France, Spain, and Greece). Drawing inspiration from these regions, Executive Chef Michael Fiorelli has reimagined coastal classics to create contemporary dishes that encompass the spirit of being on holiday in Europe while taking full advantage of seasonal ingredients found at home in Southern California.
We are seeking hospitality industry professionals with experience working in upscale, fine dining establishments and /or high-end cocktail bars.
As the primary point of contact for guest interactions, the Server will be responsible for maintaining a pleasant atmosphere for guests in the restaurant. The ideal candidate will be passionate about hospitality and have a high level of service skills and interpersonal skills.
* Oversee table maintenance
* Make beverage and dining suggestions and describe the items to guests
* Take/serve orders and answer all guest inquiries
* Deliver drinks & food to tables
* Collaborate with other servers, Management and Culinary colleagues
* Handle complaints or challenges with a positive attitude
* Issue bills and accept payment
* Maintain the quality and consistency of the guest experience
* Experience in a luxury or lifestyle hospitality environment preferred
* Service-oriented and passion for hospitality
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Proactive attitude with strong organizational and time management skills
* Flexible schedule - Willing and able to work shift duties that may include late evenings, weekends and holidays
All applicants considered, fine dining professionals preferred. Olivetta provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.