Employment Type: Full-Time
GENERAL DONOR CENTER - ENTRY-LEVEL
Want to Expand
your career-development potential,
your ability to help donors and patients,
and your access to professional opportunities?
We're growing fast.
[You can, too!]
There are so many ways Octapharma Plasma can enhance your life and your career. Our strong growth is creating great learning and career development opportunities throughout our company, and especially our donation centers. Because you're someone who loves to learn, enjoys people, and has a real heart to help, we encourage you to join us as a:
This is What You'll Do:
* Prompt and accurate collection, storage and shipping of plasma bottles and samples
* Maintain compliance with SOP, current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) and regulatory guidelines
This is Who You Are:
* Part brand ambassador, part clinical technician
* A person committed to excellent customer service all day, every day
* Someone with positive energy, always willing to pitch in where needed
* Understanding, patient, and genuinely authentic
* Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
* Hungry to build a great career
This is What It Takes:
* High school diploma or GED
* Ability to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended shifts
* Ability to lift up to thirty-five pounds
* Ability to enter environment with temperature of -40C for short periods of time
Do Satisfying Work. Earn Real Rewards and Benefits.
We're widely known and respected for our benefits and for leadership that is supportive and hands-on. Managers who truly want you to grow and excel.
* Formal training
* Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Health savings account (HSA)
* Flexible spending account (FSA)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee assistance program (EAP)
* Wellness program
* 401k retirement plan
* Paid time off
* Company paid holidays
* Personal time
More About Octapharma Plasma Inc.
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S., Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we touch.
Interested? Learn more online and apply now at:
And if you know someone else who'd be a great fit at Octapharma Plasma, Inc., please forward this posting along!