Server: Part-time 3pm-7:30pm
Employment Type: Part-Time
Oakmont of Folsom is a premier senior living community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management Group, Oakmont of Folsom provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles and relationships with residents, families, and team members by developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity * Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.
With communities across California and Nevada opportunities for career growth, relocation, and travel are significant. In addition, our team members may enjoy the following benefits:
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
* Discounted Meals
* Bonus Opportunities
* Team Member Discount Program
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
* Recognition Programs
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Student Loan Refinancing
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
The Server is responsible for serving food in a friendly, courteous manner, and performing a variety of duties in and around the dining area and kitchen in order to enhance the customers' experience, in accordance with the companys mission, and values.
* Serve residents, family members, and visitors in a professional, dignified, efficient, and courteous manner.
* Accurately and professionally take residents' and guests food and beverage orders and enter them into the POS (point of sale computer).
* Set up and break down (bus) tables.
* Assure compliance with all proper serving techniques/etiquette (e.g. serving from left, clearing used dishes between courses, etc.).
* Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
* Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers and other departments.
* Experience is preferred but not necessary; we will train the right candidate.
* Must be at least 16 years of age with a work permit.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their needs.
* Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare professionals, residents, and their families.
* Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management Group is a recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors across 40 communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5 communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among team members, residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life. Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of ownership and commitment to service.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer