Senior Automotive Enterprise Account Manager, Global Ecosystem IBD
Employment Type: Full-Time
NVIDIA is looking for an outstanding Industry Business Development leader to strengthen the development of our Worldwide Partner Go-To-Market Channel for the Automotive Enterprise business - one our fast growing verticals as we establish billion dollar industries. Our success has been based on laser-focused Automotive growth strategies, building a strong developer ecosystem and scaling out the business using partner channels and marketing. We believe that AI, deep learning, data science and machine learning can transform the $10 trillion transportation industry. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us execute our growth in enabling Autonomous Driving, Enterprise and Edge AI, and Visualization and Remote Collaboration to name a few areas.
We are building out our Partner Business Management team by adding an experienced Global Ecosystem IBD for Partner Solutions and Channels in Automotive. You will have global responsibility to strengthen a world class go-to-market channel with NVIDIA's Automotive strategic partner ecosystem. Success requires end-to-end ownership of outbound go-to-market activities, including positioning, messaging, sales enablement, and all aspect of outbound market development for NVIDIA and our ecosystem partners.
You will also increase NVIDIA's TAM by developing business strategies with your partners to build market demand. This business development role is for an experienced business manager and leader who believes that deep learning, data science, and artificial intelligence is a new computing revolution and has the potential to transform the Automotive industry.
What you will be doing:
* Work with the Enterprise Automotive Global IBD to understand the market opportunity and NVIDIA's strategy, define initiatives and outcomes, and orchestrate resources to achieve those outcomes.
* Engage with partners to develop a keen understanding of their goals, strategies, and market needs - and help to define and deliver high-value solutions to meet these needs.
* Design and implement go-to-market channel programs and growth strategies through joint sales plays with strategic ISVs and reseller partners.
* Develop positioning, messaging, presentations, competitive analysis, customer success stories, and other collateral for our Industrial solutions through strategic partners (ISVs, OEMs, VARs, cloud service providers, and system integrators).
* Enable channel partners through training, sales assets, and lead gen campaigns.
* Collaborate with Campaign Marketing to design Partner Demand Generation programs to drive incremental pipeline growth with our Partner Solutions.
* Build industry-specific sales tools and assets in collaboration with partners and NVIDIA engineers, including scaling, TCO, opportunity, and value/ROI calculators, TAM analysis, reference architectures, and whitepapers.
* Work with regional sales teams and partner business managers to develop focused programs, training curricula, and campaigns with global Automotive partners.
* Host bi-annual business reviews with Partner executives to define our joint business plan, monitor progress, and adjust accordingly.
* Create partner and customer references and case studies.
* Watch for and develop emerging use cases to help cultivate new vertical opportunities.
* Attend and in some cases present at Automotive industry events to represent NVIDIA and recruit and engage the ecosystem.
* How you will measure success:
* NVIDIA opportunity pipeline through partner channels.
* NVIDIA bookings through partner channels.
* Impressions & engagement between NVIDIA's partner network and the Automotive industry community
What we need to see:
* Proven success in building and leading effective business partnerships and marketing programs for Enterprise IT and/or Automotive AI/Data Science/Machine Learning solutions aimed at the Automotive industry and its use cases.
* Deep knowledge and extensive experience of the Automotive industry, and experience driving adoption and growth of a technology-based solution.
* Broad understanding of Automotive applications, datacenter servers, cloud services, and embedded applications (both in-vehicle and edge devices).
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Including the ability to author and present original written and slide content (sample desired).
* Excellent ability to clearly communicate complex technical information to senior execs.
* Demonstrated project leadership across functions and management levels in a matrixed organization.
* Bachelor's degree from a leading University or equivalent experience, Master's/MBA degree preferred.
* 10+ years or relevant work experience, with at least 5+ years leading partner / channel engagement in enterprise software or solutions.
* Typical travel expectation: Up to 25%
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Experience with machine vision / computer vision, artificial intelligence, machine learning (including deep learning), or data science.
* Experience with GPU or other high-performance accelerated computing solutions.
* Experience cultivating relationships with C-level executive decision makers.
* We prefer you are located in the Bay Area, but will be flexible and consider locations near an industry cluster.
Our team works collaboratively with global sales, product teams, and engineering to bring solutions to market that tackle the toughest business problems for our customers. You should be comfortable working in a dynamic and international team experiencing rapid growth.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and collaborative people in the world working with us! NVIDIA is also committed to fostering a diverse work environment. We highly value diversity because we believe it makes us stronger and more effective at what we do!
This is your opportunity to build an Automotive business from the ground floor. If you're creative, collaborative, and excited to build a career at NVIDIA - we want to hear from you!
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires that NVIDIA provide the compensation range and benefits offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $201,600.00 - 277,200.00 USD.
NVIDIA also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off, life and disability protection. Employees in eligible sales and positions may also be eligible for commission.
Base pay is based on market location and may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, and other job-related reasons.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.