Networking Marketing Campaigns Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
The NVIDIA DOCA marketing program connects application developers and engineers from universities to large enterprises with the SDKs, training materials and resources they need to rapidly create applications and services on top of NVIDIA BlueField® data processing units (DPUs). This dynamic and rapidly growing community is developing a wide range of applications and services that deliver breakthrough networking, security, and storage performance with a comprehensive, open development platform.
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to help recruit new members and usher this community into the next level of growth, maturity, and engagement. In this role you will be responsible for translating business goals into marketing strategies, executable plans, then developing and driving marketing campaigns to completion. If you love interacting with developers and programmers, thrive in extraordinarily fast-paced environments, and enjoy working with teams to deliver campaigns that engage software developers, we can't wait to talk with you.
What you'll be doing:
* Develop global campaigns to attract and engage the next 1M developers to build on DOCA
* Using a data-driven approach, create global campaigns and digital activations to engage and nurture the developers already in the program
* Define campaign objectives, audience segmentation, strategies/tactics, assets, creative deliverables, project schedules, and return on investment measurement
* Develop positioning and messaging platforms, execute digital marketing plans, and define budgetary parameters
* Provide domain expertise in developer/programmer marketing to guide the look-and-feel of online properties, developer content and developer marketing initiatives
* Act as the focal point for developer email communications, managing access, timing and frequency to ensure we nurture developer relationships and fulfill our promise to provide them technology news and information
What we need to see:
* BA/BS degree in Marketing / Communications, or similar field of study (or equivalent experience)
* Experience in computer science, engineering or equivalent technical topics related to software developer engagement, marketing and program development
* 8+ years delivering developer marketing programs and initiatives, from definition to delivery, at leading technology platform companies
* Proven success nurturing a developer ecosystem and increasing engagement spanning multiple marketing disciplines (e.g. digital, email, events, social media, PR, creative asset development, etc.)
* Hands-on approach to building campaigns, assets and execution
* Experience managing teams and leading in a matrixed organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to author original content as well as edit content crafted by others (a writing sample will be part of interview process)
* Knowledge of developer communities, their motivations and ways of working
* Ability to work at various levels and domains across organizations to drive projects to completion
* Experience in writing detailed creative briefs, then working with digital and Creative teams (art directors, video producers, copy writers, etc.) to turn the brief into amazing campaigns and activations
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Experience with deep learning, machine learning, and/or parallel programming
* History of growing/nurturing a large developer ecosystem (250K+)
* Technical understanding of data center networking and infrastructure
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our business development teams are rapidly growing! If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for your work, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.