Genomics Industry Business Development
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a person who loves to work in a dynamic organization? Are you passionate about technology's role in enabling precision medicine, drug development, and disease research?
NVIDIA is the world leader in Accelerated Computing & Artificial Intelligence. Our Healthcare team is rapidly growing to serve key market segments and growth opportunities across the ecosystem.
We are investing in our Genomics business and need a driven, high-energy, and organized business development leader to grow our footprint in the Genomics space.
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for driving the worldwide adoption of NVIDIA Genomics software, strategic partnerships across ecosystem players, and key account development. In this role, you will need to lead and work with virtual teams - including account managers, channel partners, solution architects, application engineers, product management, product marketing and sales operations to:
* Build a robust opportunity pipeline and establish long-term business relationships and strategic relevance with selected high-revenue/growth Genomics customers.
* Enable the matrixed team and partner ecosystem to successfully uncover, build, and close Genomics opportunities.
* Build and develop sales operations process management, including demand generation, opportunity and lead management, sales funnel and forecasting.
* Go-to-market execution with inter-disciplinary teams.
* Be alert to the competitive landscape and communicate internally.
* Develop product sales & marketing collateral (Product, Marketing).
* Establish effective relationships with Genomics industry specific partner channel and influencer ecosystem.
* Regular review of sales opportunities and account plans and own the monthly revenue forecast.
* Work with the business unit product management to ensure that we build the right products and solutions that align with company roadmap and market opportunities.
* Have an understanding and clear delivery of NVIDIA value proposition, key features, product messages, and positioning.
What we need to see:
* 5+ years of sales/business development experience in high-tech or healthcare fields.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
* Proven success in running a sales funnel from lead creation to conversion, and in rolling up a forecast to sales leadership.
* Experience with going to market and teaming with Technology Industry Channel Partners.
* Excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in an inside sales environment.
* Strong organizational and time leadership skills.
* Excellent customer and channel partner relationship skills.
* High energy, drive, and a sense of urgency.
* Positive attitude.
* Salesforce.com experience is required.
* Light travel requirements (approximately 10%).
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Familiarity of genomics market; key accounts, decision makers, competitive landscape.
* Adept at handling intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to persuade -- using communication that convey concepts in a creative way.
* Hardworking for sales and building positive relationships with customers and channel partners.
* Thrive in a team environment.
* Flexible and a resilient problem solver.
* Self-motivated and strive to continuously learn new technology.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.