Advisor, Proprietary Products Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Advisor, Proprietary Products Manager - Fresno, CA
At Nutrien Ag Solutions, we are devoted to the health and safety of all our employees and customers. During this time of uncertainty with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking extra precautions in our Manufacturing Facilities and Retail Sites to ensure safety and limit exposure for all. Nutrien Ag Solutions is still hiring and we continue to drive towards our mission of Feeding the Future.
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Supporting the Central Valley, the Divisional Proprietary Products Manager is responsible for driving sales of Loveland's crop protection, adjuvant, plant nutrition, and seed treatment product lines to the Nutrien Ag Solutions locations.
What you will do:
* Develop and execute short and long-term sales strategies for the assigned geography that aligns with the business strategies and objectives of Loveland Products to ensure company sales revenue and profitability targets are achieved
* Train, educate and guide the Nutrien Ag Solutions sales team on the entire Loveland Products portfolio (crop protection, adjuvant, plant nutrition, and seed treatments)
* Work closely with Nutrien Ag Solutions Regional and Divisional management to ensure successful execution of marketing plans and other strategic initiatives in collaboration with company direction
* Provide accurate, updated field sales forecast for assigned geography
* Ensure our Nutrien Ag Solutions sales team integrates Loveland Products into our customer business plans, profitably and sustainably
* Strengthen customer's trust resulting in Nutrien Ag Solutions being the agronomic business partner of choice
What you will bring:
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or Agriculture related field
* 3+ years' experience in sales or marketing in Agriculture related area
* Valid PCA License or ability to obtain PCA License within 6 months of hire
* Well-rounded knowledge of agricultural industry, including knowledge of products and maximizing yields
* The successful candidate lives within the described geography, with 50-60% travel required within the geography
* Proficient use of computer programs to include Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
* Strong sales ability with a proven track record of success
* Highly skilled at business/enterprise analysis
* Valid Driver's License
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran