Pega Lead Business Architect
Employment Type: Full-Time
Req ID: 112385
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Pega Lead Business Architect to join our team in Irvine, California (US-CA), United States (US).
The ideal candidate Candidates must have a strong technical and business analysis background, be hands-on, and come prepared and ready to lead Pega projects business architecture steam, learn and explore new capabilities of Pega technology. Strong business acumen along with strong communication skills (both oral and written) is an absolute must. Certified Business Architects are expected to think independently, but also must value teamwork as they define first-rate software solutions in a collaborative setting.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pega software, Pega App Studio and DCO capabilities. Responsible to coordinate the efforts of business architects to understand the business problem.
* Identify micro journeys, persona experiences, data needs & communication channels and determine the TO-BE solution and roadmap including Minimum Loveable Product, key milestones, key project deliverables, to achieve the outcome.
* Work with the Lead System Architects, Sr. System Architects, and other Business Architects to assist in developing requirements, solution concepts and prototypes
* Understand business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/User stories. Maintains the functional backlog and supports the functional design.
* Ensures optimal use of Pega capabilities and adherence to guardrails. Help to ensure that the requirements management and facilitation best practices are adhered to include management of artifacts through traceability, version control and change control.
* Help to document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs. Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
* Function as an Information Technology Business Analyst by understanding business requirements and transforming those requirements into data mapping specs.
* Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients to deliver user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen, and Interface mock-ups.
* Understand interface /integration technologies and a good understanding of customers' needs so they can be translated into requirements.
* Possesses the ability to lead requirements conversations, push back where needed to help drive discussions to out of the box capabilities (hence the desire to have PEGA in their tool belt) to help ensure out of the box capabilities are leveraged where possible to meet business requirements.
* Strong understanding of Design Thinking and Pega methodologies including Pega Express Methodology
* Responsible for the quality of the process architecture and product. Validates developed functionality for any quality issues, demonstrates feature during socializations, helps change management team during product adoption procedures, and handing over to Product Owners for their end user consumption. On a needed basis and type of engagement, takes scrum master responsibilities to manage scrum ceremonies.
* Bachelor s degree in related field
* 4+ years of progressive experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, design and prototyping of enterprise application systems.
* 2+ Years performed as lead business architect in Pega engagements.
* 2+ Years of leading business architects
* Pega Business Architect certification is required.
Nice to have skills/ experience
* Experience working with multiple project methodologies, including agile, scrum and waterfall.
* Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers, not just Pega.
* Excellent time management and organization skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
* Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate.
* Dedication to a team-oriented environment, Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly.
* Travel: Ability to travel.
Preferred Location: US or Virtual
Degree: Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales, or computer science. Advanced degree desirable.
* Knowledge of Pega Capabilities
* Knowledge of Pega Express Methodology
* Knowledge of creating UML diagrams for business process modeling
* Knowledge of requirement management tools like JIRA, DevOps
* Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
* PMP Certified
* Certified Scrum Master
* Certified in Pega System Architecture (CSA)
* Knowledge in industries Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Utilities,
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.