Employment Type: Full-Time
Req ID: 109622
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Developer to join our team in San Francisco, California (US-CA), United States (US).
* 5+ years Web Development experience
* 3+ years experience using most or all of the following: jQuery, React.js, AngularJS, RequireJS, Bootstrap etc.
* 2+ years of Agile
* Bachelors degree required
* 2+ years of hands on experience with industry standard Marketing Technology (MarTech)
* Experience with Tealium IQ Tag Management for Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360 Suite, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Marketing Cloud/Adobe Experience Cloud, Foresee Survey, Glassbox
* Experience with Test Driven Development
* Experience working with 3rd party APIs and libraries and designing solutions for 3rd party integrations that are in accordance with security, compliance and data retention policies
* Strong understanding of web application security, information security risks and related technologies and testing methodologies to identify and address common security flaws such as cross-site scripting (XSS), cross-site request forgery (CSRF), SQL injection
* Experience with HTML5 Privilege Separation, Subresource Integrity (SRI), Synthetic monitoring, Content Security Policy (CSP), Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.