Req ID: 109623
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Developer (MarTech Stack - Tealium, Analytics) to join our team in San Francisco, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- Good to Have -
- 2+ years of hands on experience with industry standard Marketing Technology (MarTech) stack and tools such as:
- Tealium IQ Tag Management
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Aobe Marketing Cloud/Adobe Experience Cloud
- Foresee Survey
- 5+ years of experience and proven understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Agile and Test-driven methodologies
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs and libraries and designing solutions for 3rd party integrations that are in accordance with security, compliance and data retention policies
- Strong understanding of web application security, information security risks and related technologies and testing methodologies to identify and address common security flaws such as cross-site scripting (XSS), cross-site request forgery (CSRF), SQL injection, main-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks – including but not limited to:
- HTML5 Privilege Separation
- Subresource Integrity (SRI)
- Synthetic monitoring
- Cntent Security Policy (CSP)
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.