Desktop Support Technician
Req ID: 106248
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our team in Oyster Point, California (US-CA), United States (US).
The Services team has a strong record of meeting high performance standards while implementing complex global enterprise solutions that deliver real value. We accomplish this through the combination of experienced consultants with a unique implementation approach and culture. Our enterprise consultants possess deep industry expertise, process proficiency, and technology skill, gained through numerous successful implementations. This experience and expertise, combined with our lean, cross-life cycle methodology, helps ensure solutions that deliver real value for our customers.
The Desktop Support Analyst (Technician) will be responsible for performing various managed client services for a strategic customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
This position will be a Client based position working with the NTT DATA Team.
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters
- Provide technical support and incident management service desk functions (Service Now)
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals (Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS)
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites (Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS)
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems, Access Points, printers
- Performs maintenance and repair services (basic break fix for printers, desktops, laptops.)
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of basic Windows/Mac OS
- 5+ years desktop/technical Windows support experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.